6.00GHz (Frequency Range Max.)
Agilent MXG vector has two frequency range options to choose from to meet your specific RF test and budget requirements.
Selecting Option 506 equips the Agilent MXG vector to generate signals in a 250 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
Option 506 is recommended for test cases that require CW, analog modulated, and vector modulated RF test signals at or below 6 GHz carrier frequencies. This option is ideal for popular communications systems in the cellular and ISM frequency bands, such as W-CDMA, cdma2000®, WLAN, and WiMAX. Common signal generation uses include LO and clock substitution, interference generation, and reference signal generation for analog and digital components and receivers.
- Covers the entire cellular and ISM frequency bands
- Frequency resolution: 0.01 Hz
- Phase noise performance: -116 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz carrier, 20 kHz offset
- Output power: +12 dBm (measured) at 6 GHz with electronic attenuator
- Frequency switching speed with digital modulation on: 5 ms standard (SCPI mode & list mode) or 1.15 ms (SCPI) and 900 us (list) with Option UNZ
- TCXO time base reference provides excellent frequency accuracy and drift characteristics
Frequency Range Max.
AM, FM, Pulse, Phase, Vector
MXG Vector Signal Generator