20.00GHz (High end frequency limit)
The VNA Master MS2028B, specifically addresses complex cable and antenna measurement needs in the field with accurate, vector corrected 2-port magnitude, phase, and Distance-To-Fault measurements. MS2028B covers an unsurpassed frequency band from 5 kHz to 20 GHz, which contains a wide variety of radio frequency communications systems, and also many radars and microwave communication systems, both coax and waveguide. Equally impressive, this measurement tool offers the industry's first 12-term error correction algorithm in a handheld VNA. With a typical measurement speed of 750 Ásec per point, this is ideally suited for tuning applications in the field. Using a 3-receiver architecture, the MS2028B can measure all 4 S-parameters at once with a single connection to the DUT.
- 750 Ásec per data point sweep speed
- Greater than 2 hour battery life
- GPS Receiver option
- USB/Ethernet for data transfer
- Store more than 4000 traces and setups in memory
- Memory card slot for data storage and transfer
- 2 GB storage
- High resolution daylight viewable TFT color display
- Built-in editable Cable and Signal Standard List
- Automate repetitive tasks via Ethernet connector to Laptop
- Local Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Can also customize two additional languages using Master Software Tools.
High end freq limit
Vector Network Measurement System